Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Sorry, guess it was implied? We’ve talked about mountain biking several times before, so yeah, the electric comment was definitely sarcasm!

I'm not only a MTB'er. This is my road bike. It gets joy out of making me suffer. On our last ride, I think it was laughing at me.
1672336290326.png

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Dont worry, you old guys get grumpy :D
Something is definitely wrong with me Todd, I'm starting to hate everyone! Not here, at my job, you know, where I spend the majority of my life!

I work with people, grown adult human beings that need their hands held for everything! I think most here know I work at a large Toyota Collision Center.....this group of customers....this Toyota clientele is the rudest, lyingest, most angry group of customers we have! Entitled!!!

They think a $6500.00 front end collision repair is equal to an oil change..."what do you mean I can't have it back tomorrow??" I don't have rental coverage and I need a car...."what do you mean you don't have free loaner cars??"

I think we should be allowed to punch some customers in the mouth, you know, maybe a two a year limit, with no penalty or repercussions!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Dude, im a controller for a 3 franchise dealership AND bodyshop. The pure laziness today, along with the same lazy people wanting bonus after bonus or more pay. Then top it off with idiot customers...I know where you are coming from. I love going home to my wife and pets...nobody else...hahaha

Oh, what do you mean parts are on backorder...wtf. Yeah, been that way for 2 years. Oh, you sneezed on my
car...I should get the oil change for free now.

Or my service advisors. I sold so and so product, I need a spiff. azzhole, you did what your job calls for, spiff for doing your job? Where is my spiff for fixing your shirt all day? And not to mention, our auto group takes like no
expense out of people monthly bonus. Policy is thru the roof, and nobody cares. Advisors dont collect warranty
payments. Nobody care, but want they all want more money

Jun 8, 2016
Something is definitely wrong with me Todd, I'm starting to hate everyone! Not here, at my job, you know, where I spend the majority of my life!

I work with people, grown adult human beings that need their hands held for everything! I think most here know I work at a large Toyota Collision Center.....this group of customers....this Toyota clientele is the rudest, lyingest, most angry group of customers we have! Entitled!!!

They think a $6500.00 front end collision repair is equal to an oil change..."what do you mean I can't have it back tomorrow??" I don't have rental coverage and I need a car...."what do you mean you don't have free loaner cars??"

I think we should be allowed to punch some customers in the mouth, you know, maybe a two a year limit, with no penalty or repercussions!
One of my students called me "abrasive" in the end of semester evaluations so there is that..(of course another one said I had a positive attitude..obviously one of them is better at reading personalities...)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez