Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Hey Core - if I tell you I'm sending cash to you via USPS (along with my ballot) will you send my bat (via FedEx) while you wait?

How are the early reports coming in on the new Mizuno PC?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I will send fedex after I get the money to pay for fedex...haha. And Im not gonna hold my breath on that ballot :)

Early reports are very good....def outhitting prior years

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I will send fedex after I get the money to pay for fedex...haha. And Im not gonna hold my breath on that ballot :)

Early reports are very good....def outhitting prior years
LOL - our 2019 PC has held up very well, sorta like the old Easton Tank aka Mako. The Mizuno is still my twins weapon of choice but being the mean Dad I am I force them to keep using the Ghosts (33 & 34) for cage work. haha

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Another amazing 2019 PC that didn't break in 5 swings like someone likes to act like they do :)

Ghosts for cage work....somebody is spoiled

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Another amazing 2019 PC that didn't break in 5 swings like some people like some other likes to act like they do :)

Ghosts for cage work....somebody is spoiled
The Ghosts - ha, they're both cracked/broke....luckily I got a smokin' deal on one of them from some Yeti lovin' guy on DFP, the other one from a coach who was too lazy to return it for a warranty replacement. ;-)

The PC is to be fair, a warranty replacement from the 2018 PC that didn't last too long. Both of my DD's want a new version but I'm trying to get the college to pay for that!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I meant the PC...a guy on here likes to go into every thread and say they all break because he broke 2 somehow...in like a month...haha.
Then all the facts change every time :)

I really don't get the issue with returning...I know a ton of people that just don't feel like doing it. So they just go buy a bat. Its a free bat
and you really paid for it...so use it...haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles