Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I am really huge into watching ID network. Which is all the murder cases and all that stuff.

I also will get into the Bigfoot shows, Expedition Unknown, North Woods Law...stuff like that.

Jan 8, 2019
Last year started binge watching Moonshiners.

I think the appeal is that while making 'shine in the backwoods, there are no softball parents to give you angst.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I found that show decent until I started thinking...hmm...its illegal but they are doing a show of them and crews around
and all that stuff and the show goes on for seasons, then I stopped...haha

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Last year started binge watching Moonshiners.

I think the appeal is that while making 'shine in the backwoods, there are no softball parents to give you angst.
Built a copper still and made a few batches with another SB Dad and coach. It's a long drawn out process in real life so of course we talked ball (and other parents).
*disclaimer - home consumption only, kinda like a lab experiment. ;-)

May 29, 2015
I found that show decent until I started thinking...hmm...its illegal but they are doing a show of them and crews around
and all that stuff and the show goes on for seasons, then I stopped...haha

Things like that are why I cannot partake in "reality" TV. I can't even stand most of the home improvement shows because they aren't about the home improvement at all.

Give me a good documentary though ...

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
OMG, like that Chip Gaines guy. They stopped the TV show because it was obtrusive to their lives and they want family time.
Excuse me, that show made you millionaires and you don't even work on the homes you do anymore. When you saw him on the show,
that was all the time he was there. Just then the show was obtrusive, but it was ok the money they were pulling in at the time. Then after they stopped, oh, lets do another show...haha. So yeah, you care about TV being
in your lives so much that you went back into one and I believe they bought a network or something. I cant stand fake people
and most of the reality stuff. Once I get turned off by something, never again will I watch

Im with ya MIB, that's why I like ID network, more documentary stuff. But I also like the bigfoot stuff, because its real :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi