Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Question for you guys who are movie buffs. Have you guys seen Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker yet and if so, what did you think of the movie? A few friends want to see it this evening and asked me to go along and I'm thinking about seeing it. Of course, my dad, sister and I just saw 1917 and thought it was really good as well.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Question for you guys who are movie buffs. Have you guys seen Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker yet and if so, what did you think of the movie? A few friends want to see it this evening and asked me to go along and I'm thinking about seeing it. Of course, my dad, sister and I just saw 1917 and thought it was really good as well.

Havent watched the individual star wars character movies, but def wanna see the Mandalorian. Boba Fett is awesome

May 12, 2015
Pretty much the same music as you plus new alt. And indie.. Noah Kahan...

Shawshank or 5th element

Don't drink but probably should living near Asheville.

FSU anything.

I'm a backpacker, hiker, mountain biker, wood worker, incredibly curious tinkerer but mostly whatever the kids want to do these days. Twins, thus two places at once.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
You guys watching anything interesting on TV? I think TV sucks and I can't put into words just how much I hate commercials! But, lately I've got hooked on Maine Cabin Masters on the DIY network. These aren't million+ dollar homes, these are old fishing camps that have been in families for generations! They do anywhere from $20,000 to $50,000 renovations, very cool show and great cast of characters. And the scenery on the water in Maine is just beautiful. Just too cold for me!

May 29, 2015

First time I have popped in here ... not sure why.

I know this is way late, but I saw @CoreSoftball20 's reply.

Not only am I a cinephile, but I grew up a Star Wars kid and still love it to this day (wearing a Darth Vader shirt now). That is despite what some of the more recent movies have done ... I didn't care for this last one. There were a few Star Wars things that really bothered the geek in me, but beyond that I didn't think it was even a well-made film or a well-told story.

It wasn't perfect, but my controversial opinion is that Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie since The Empire Strikes Back.

Yes Core -- you NEED to watch The Mandalorian!

@twoplacesatonce -- The Shawshank Redemption has always been one of my favorite films. If you liked The Fifth Element (such popcorn fun!), did you see Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets -- if so, what did you think?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802