Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Im def a cigar fan!!!!! Anytime you wanna light one up, lmk :)
I've tried to get you to go west of the Mississippi before! Probably still need to buy at least one more bat to get the twins thru the last 2 or 3 years of college so how about you hand deliver and we can have a few stogies, drink some Coors (that was your beer right?) with a couple Bourbon chasers while talking softball and solving the worlds problems? No need for snowshoes yet!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I've tried to get you to go west of the Mississippi before! Probably still need to buy at least one more bat to get the twins thru the last 2 or 3 years of college so how about you hand deliver and we can have a few stogies, drink some Coors (that was your beer right?) with a couple Bourbon chasers while talking softball and solving the worlds problems? No need for snowshoes yet!
omg no....Miller Lite if im at a bar and dont feel like asking what they have...hahaha. I very much enjoy sampling
the local brewed beers and sitting back with a decent cigar

I def need to get out there...gotta pick your one window opening thats its actually nice there. Its like
Yocoach...i have a week window there too....hahaha

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
That's horrible. I hope everyone is okay. The banter is always fun, but these are people's lives here.
Him and his family live here in Gastonia, they’re not there right now, his neighbor sent him that pic.

He sounded fine, said this wasn’t his first rodeo!

That house holds a super special place in my heart, at one point in my life it was my favorite place in the world, probably stayed there 60/70 weekends.

Two brothers that couldn’t be any more different, both insanely fun to be around, the older brother is my age and we graduated together. The younger brother is just two years younger and we’ve been playing golf together for over 30 years.

This house is like Las Vegas….things stay there!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish