Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Nevermind was very influential for me personally. What's your pick for best American Band?(I guess you get 1 primary one alternate haha).

It’s so hard to pick just one. Or two. Or three.

I have a pile of favorites…most of which have been listed already.

Has anyone mentioned Red Hot Chili Peppers? Great music. Great live show.

Dec 11, 2010
GREAT comments! I’ve been away for a few days, really enjoyed reading these comments!

I have been on a Pearl Jam kick lately. IDK why but I heard “I Got (stuff) on the radio and it really hit me right!

Under the heading of “Rally Wierd”, I just downloaded a bunch of Audioslave a couple of days ago. When I’m looking for new music, I hit Apple Music essentials and just start grabbing everything I like. “Cochise” was mentioned- yeah that is an awesome song! I had not heard it in years.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I had to look that one up. That really good. Chris Stapleton has become one of my favorites lately. Really enjoy listening to him.

Metallica is releasing a new album called Blacklist and its supposed to have a bunch of their songs covered by different artists. Some have already been released like Stapleton’s.

And I’m also a huge Chris Stapleton fan.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Metallica is releasing a new album called Blacklist and its supposed to have a bunch of their songs covered by different artists. Some have already been released like Stapleton’s.

And I’m also a huge Chris Stapleton fan.
Don't know if you're a Doors fan or not, if so check out "Stoned Immaculate", It's a full cover album with some great performers!
1628869028716.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma