Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2021
A little late to the party but I would have to say my 2 favorite are linked together in a pretty cool way. If you don't know the story it's worth a read if you like to know the history of the music.

Pearl Jam TEN
Temple of the Dog (worth a few to check it out if you don't know about it)

Feb 25, 2020
Whaaat? I liked you a alot better when I thought you picked Allman Brothers.

Too many to count honestly, but at the current moment lets go Audioslave, Tool, Motley Crew, Van Halen (both original and redo #1)

Haha that was somewhat of a jest(Styx is a tough sell but good argument starter sometimes).

I honestly havent thought about this in about 20 years and there are a ton more American bands in the conversation.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
A little late to the party but I would have to say my 2 favorite are linked together in a pretty cool way. If you don't know the story it's worth a read if you like to know the history of the music.

Pearl Jam TEN
Temple of the Dog (worth a few to check it out if you don't know about it)

Short version...Chris Cornell with most of the guys who would become Pearl Jam.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Another Rush favorite, Power Windows, I was completely taken with the Manhattan Project! Having done a big end of the year assignment in the 11th grade on the end of WWII, and how both atomic bombs actually saved countless lives, possibly millions by ending the war. My Dad served in Korea, and he would have been 15 at the end of WWII, so the dropping of the bombs would be something he would remember vividly for the rest of his life! I remember playing that song for him and when the line about the Enola Gay came up.....of course he had an Enola Gay story to tell me!
1628627470426.png

Feb 1, 2021
Haha that was somewhat of a jest(Styx is a tough sell but good argument starter sometimes).

I honestly havent thought about this in about 20 years and there are a ton more American bands in the conversation.
I always knew about them, but was not overly familiar with anything but their popular stuff. Then I picked up an Allman Brothers CD in the 99 cent bin one time about 25 years ago. Man, I wore that CD out over the next month or two!!!

Oct 12, 2020
I always knew about them, but was not overly familiar with anything but their popular stuff. Then I picked up an Allman Brothers CD in the 99 cent bin one time about 25 years ago. Man, I wore that CD out over the next month or two!!!
Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore is a fantastic album.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom