Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Riding Whistler on a Hardtail, like riding a jackhammer!

Most guys are shuttle riding this park on 6", 7", and 8" dual suspension big hit bikes, this kid can ride! Hey.....it's off topic!

Sweet!!...20 years ago, when my body wasn't old...and fat...and achy...

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Saw someone a few weeks ago is trying to sue Monsta….what a bunch of toolbags :)

Hope that was off topic enough...thread got slow, just pokin fun

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2013
If we're talking about our "once was" days, here's the last time I was on the track and the day I decided to call it quits. It all came down to money. I knew what it'd take to make the bike do what I wanted it to do and the costs were just too much. I sold the bike a week later. Hard to believe that was almost 9 years ago.

This is me following my son around on our minis. (Small dirtbikes modified to road race, running on go kart tracks.) While they may be "small", I had him clocked at a high of 93mph so still nothing to laugh about. He was around 10 here. I don't miss "big bike" racing, but I do miss the minis. So much fun, if you crash you just get up go right back to it.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Looks like fun JAG, I wouldn't mind trying.

I see little bikes on the road here and there scooting around now...doubt they are supposed to be there but
we are in the country. Also doubt they go like hell like them...haha

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If we're talking about our "once was" days, here's the last time I was on the track and the day I decided to call it quits. It all came down to money. I knew what it'd take to make the bike do what I wanted it to do and the costs were just too much. I sold the bike a week later. Hard to believe that was almost 9 years ago.

This is me following my son around on our minis. (Small dirtbikes modified to road race, running on go kart tracks.) While they may be "small", I had him clocked at a high of 93mph so still nothing to laugh about. He was around 10 here. I don't miss "big bike" racing, but I do miss the minis. So much fun, if you crash you just get up go right back to it.

Cool stuff!! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi