Great News from TEXAS!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My boss just told the sales people that we can now physically call on customers but be respectful of their wishes.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/h...bott/285-8626176b-688c-490c-899a-2af548591846

ETA: This is a non political post. As I begin to hear reactions from people and media, I think they are focused on the wrong thing. People are talking about the mask mandate and they think that all of sudden everyone will stop wearing masks. We were wearing masks for the most part before there was a mandate. I don't see anything really changing in that regard. I personally don't have a problem with wearing a mask if a business requires it for entry. Around here you have to wear a mask to enter a bar/restaurant, but as soon as you sit down, you can take it off. Is that really doing anything? Probably not. What I am excited about is going back to full capacity. I would prefer that the governor's mandate read something like this: We are opening up businesses at 100% but you still need to wear a mask. Sounds logical right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00