Got some Bill Hillhouse videos - mods delete if needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2017
After he saw a post about my daughter. He gave me a great deal and after I'd paid he BM'd me back he told me he was going through some medical difficulties and sent me a link here to go fund me (https://www.gofundme.com/billhillhouse). I feel kind of like a dork buying the videos for so cheap now, but I thought I'd donate and post this so the rest of you can too.

Even in a BM it's tough to ask for anything. I don't know Bill, but I do know I've watched a bunch of his videos and my daughter has improved when she's followed his advice. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't post this himself on this forum and if he wants this taken down please do so. But we have a chance to help out a guy who's done a lot for this community and if you want to help out that would be great.

If Bill or the mods don't want this here please take it down.

Aug 21, 2008
I appreciate the post and don't know if the mods will take it down or not. The last time someone posted something like this, there was an implication made that wasn't very flattering towards someone who's daughter I have spent a good deal of time with.

The truth is, nobody OWES me anything so those that don't, can't or won't donate (or even post this on their team's site or Facebook page) have their reasons, I'm sure. It's a very hard thing to do, post a Go fund me page and ask people to donate money to someone they don't know. In fact, it's embarrassing!!!!!!! What's more, I thought the softball community would've rallied a bit more behind my cause but, so far that hasn't been the case. Everyone has their own problems. Each of these treatments needed that are not covered by insurance are $8k a pop. Its taken a year to get that much in total. I just filed for my 2nd bankruptcy in 2 years and to top it off.....

April 28, I will be losing what insurance I did have as my wife is filing for divorce and the insurance is from her employer. It's a charmed life, isn't it??

Please don't feel "dorky" taking the video discount. I know a lot of people on this forum already have them or I'm sure more people would take the same deal. However, I appreciate the sentiment. At least I still have my looks.

Bill

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
I appreciate the post and don't know if the mods will take it down or not. The last time someone posted something like this, there was an implication made that wasn't very flattering towards someone who's daughter I have spent a good deal of time with.

The truth is, nobody OWES me anything so those that don't, can't or won't donate (or even post this on their team's site or Facebook page) have their reasons, I'm sure. It's a very hard thing to do, post a Go fund me page and ask people to donate money to someone they don't know. In fact, it's embarrassing!!!!!!! What's more, I thought the softball community would've rallied a bit more behind my cause but, so far that hasn't been the case. Everyone has their own problems. Each of these treatments needed that are not covered by insurance are $8k a pop. Its taken a year to get that much in total. I just filed for my 2nd bankruptcy in 2 years and to top it off.....

April 28, I will be losing what insurance I did have as my wife is filing for divorce and the insurance is from her employer. It's a charmed life, isn't it??

Please don't feel "dorky" taking the video discount. I know a lot of people on this forum already have them or I'm sure more people would take the same deal. However, I appreciate the sentiment. At least I still have my looks.

Bill
There are always new members joining and asking questions on, where to get quality instructional videos. Members who have been on this board knows how much time and input you give freely to help teach our young girls/boys the art of pitching. As there are many members that already have taken you up on your offer, there are many members who are unaware this offer even exists but many knows the name of Bill Hillhouse. I thought it was harsh comments made to the parent but not everyone thinks the same way.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
“Please don't feel "dorky" taking the video discount. I know a lot of people on this forum already have them or I'm sure more people would take the same deal.

Don’t feel dorky for taking the discount, feel dorky for buying the videos. Everyone knows Bill’s style will make you go blind. ��. I know when my kid is struggling to throw a strike it’s because she can’t hardly see any more thanks to Bill. ��

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414