GoPro Etiquette

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
I've had a few parents ask me to mute a few games as they were saying things that are not very flattering :)

May 15, 2014
Atlanta
We always go pro our team's games and have never had anyone complain. My husband will climb halfway up the backstop so the view is usually amazing and it doesn't block anyone that is watching the game. We use a Hero session 5 with Power director to edit and we also add the score as well. We do not remove the background noise, it is all there and we have had some real doozies. It's really amazing what some of these parents will say!

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I just bought this one and it should arrive today. I had no idea these cheap alternatives even existed until I read this thread, man I am glad I did.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074DSWS32/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Does this camera have the ability to adjust field of view? 170 is very wide and will be hard to keep fence out of the shot and/or make the field look really deep. I'm assuming they have similar FOV's to GoPro, but I can't find anything about it on Amazon.

Apr 16, 2013
I try so hard never to be THAT PARENT, and I sometimes fail. What about the parents who don't even try? Preserved for all eternity!

The longer my kids are in the game, the more I appreciate the folks who go out to the outfield to watch.

I just figured out how to use the app for my camcorder. 100% control it from my phone 50 feet away. This will be fun. LOL

Aug 11, 2016
b21a87d9ff7f4e11db3d06cff5646142.jpg

Now I say “read the sign”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00