Good programs in TN

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
I have an opportunity to relocate to east Tennessee with my work. Was just wondering which programs would be the best to try and get DD involved with. Looking for 14U teams for the 2012 season. Would be able to start in fall of 2011. DD is a '98 P.

Oct 1, 2010
Marietta, GA
I have an opportunity to relocate to east Tennessee with my work. Was just wondering which programs would be the best to try and get DD involved with. Looking for 14U teams for the 2012 season. Would be able to start in fall of 2011. DD is a '98 P.

I'm in the Atlanta area, but I can tell you that the Tennessee Fury program out of Chattanooga is top notch.

Feb 8, 2010
Screaming Eagles out of Rockwood, Frost Falcons out of Chattanooga, and my friend has his twins playing on a solid team out of Crossville but the name slips me at the moment.

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
Thanks and keep em coming. I will try and follow them through the summer and figure it out from there. This forum is great!

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Screaming Eagles out of Rockwood, Frost Falcons out of Chattanooga, and my friend has his twins playing on a solid team out of Crossville but the name slips me at the moment.

We are out of west TN, so we know most if not all the teams in TN. I've never heard of or seen the Screaming Eagles. This year the Fury and Frost Falcons dropped out of USFA state at the last minute. ( was looking fwd to playing them both ) I heard both teams were having internal problems and lost some key players. But again this is just what I've heard.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd