Game Called Over/ Score Question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 13, 2013
I need help with 2 game called over questions.

1) Home Team is up 1-0 in the 7th. The visiting Team scores 3 runs and the game is called. What is the final score of the game?

2) Home Team is up 5-0 in the 7th. The visiting Team scores 3 runs and the game is called. What is the final score of the game?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry ASA is the ruleset I care about.

Edit: Called because of weather/ darkness.

Last edited:
Not sure exactly what you are asking and what game "CALLED" means. We have drop dead time rules for some tournament and when time is up the final score is whatever it is when the ump say "ballgame"

Without drop dead if you mean called for weather or something if the TD and UIC say the tournament is over and games are "called" then the score is whatever it is.

Obviously the games should be finished to their end but maybe I just am not understanding the question.

Obviously qualifying organizations set up their own rules that probably require complete innings only

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2008
If the home team does not get a chance to complete its at bat in the bottom half of an inning, the score reverts to the last complete inning. Situation 1, score would revert to 1-0 win for home team. Situation 2, score would revert to 5-0 win for home team.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
If the home team does not get a chance to complete its at bat in the bottom half of an inning, the score reverts to the last complete inning. Situation 1, score would revert to 1-0 win for home team. Situation 2, score would revert to 5-0 win for home team.

What he said^^^^^^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1