Fury Platinum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 7, 2020
Wait, what, there is a rule that you can't bunt in a showcase game?? WTH???

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Feb 1, 2021
Absolutely crazy and unacceptable.

I’m quite aware of the no bunting dealio but players do bunt.

If your team is “all that” and someone bunts on you, it seems like it’s time to play them straight up and crush them. Running his mouth about it looks really weak and pathetic.

It was bizarre. Went from 0 to 100 in a millisecond.

All these unwritten rules have no context. Context is important. Only 2 teams advance to bracket play so it's called a showcase, but its really not. We tied a game earlier so didn't have any more room for ties or losses. If you need to win, you try to win. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Feb 1, 2021
Small ball is a fantastic way to show off the defense

Agree 100%. While its not my favorite offense, DD is playing mostly corners now. Bunts are one of few times she gets to be 'athletic' and not just 'react'. I'd like the other teams to bunt MORE often if I'm being honest.

Dec 11, 2010
I’d really like to see the cell and GoPro footage of this.

I don’t think world cup soccer has as many camera angles as ”Exposure Softball 2021”.

Apr 20, 2015
I think the Impact Teams in Florida would disagree with your statement.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I'm not saying every expansion team is not as good as the original but most are not. A quick bit of research will show that as overwhelming fact not fiction. I have never had personal experience with a Florida impact team but am all for good softball under any name but buyer beware and do your research on every team.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
I'm not saying every expansion team is not as good as the original but most are not. A quick bit of research will show that as overwhelming fact not fiction. I have never had personal experience with a Florida impact team but am all for good softball under any name but buyer beware and do your research on every team.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There are many Florida Impact teams and they have beaten many of the Georgia teams. That was a pretty blanket statement you made.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jun 19, 2016
I am not sure the organization means much. I live in Texas and there are some absolutely dreadful Texas Glory teams here. There are some great ones too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan