Freak Black

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2013
Seymour, In
Just wanted to say thanks to CoreSoftball for our Freak Black. DD loves it! She says it feels better and hits way better then her CF6. Thanks again for the easy transaction and quick shipping!!

Attachments

• hitting.jpg
    hitting.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
DD used hers for the first time last night (thanks Core :cool:)...long fly out to left field (she's a lefty)...she says it has really nice pop but it feels a little heavier than her 2Legit...she's going to break it in a little more with live BP today at practice...big game tomorrow...

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
My DD loves hers too, but she only has about 50 hits with it so far. Current bat is a 32' Purple Stealth.

She's been breaking it in using a tee in the middle school field behind our house. Out of the wrapper the bat was hitting a bit shallower than her Stealth. She'd say (I'd agree) it's really starting to open up. Hitting slightly longer with every hit. She's hoping to have it broke in for her tournament next weekend.

For reference:
58e4Jii.jpg

Left to right: 30' Vendetta, 31' Stealth, 32' Freak, and a 32' Stealth

Mar 18, 2015
Tennessee
Well, my DD loved her Freak and after the 3rd tournament it cracked. It wasn't cold or anything it just cracked in 2 places. So, I'll be sending it back to Miken for a replacement and hoping like crazy this was a freak thing and not going to prove to be a severe durability problem like with the 2Legits.

Jan 3, 2014
Well, my DD loved her Freak and after the 3rd tournament it cracked. It wasn't cold or anything it just cracked in 2 places. So, I'll be sending it back to Miken for a replacement and hoping like crazy this was a freak thing and not going to prove to be a severe durability problem like with the 2Legits.

My DD broke her first one in about a week, with nothing but front toss and tee work in a heated facility using regulation balls. The replacement has lasted for a couple of months now, but she's not getting nearly the volume of reps since HS season started. She's grown to really like the bat though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi