Fist fight, Ames, Iowa. 12U

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

3sDad

Thats some funny stuff right there...LMAO...."Nothing says "I support my team" more than Zebra print shorts"..portrait of 'hotness'...LMAO!!!!!...nothing like Jerry Springer Shows at the Ball Park.....

View attachment 1295

This is the coach's sister. Nothing says "I support my team" more than Zebra print shorts. I like the pink dots...let's everyone know she is a lady.

Maybe there was mass stupidity involved...

Because he forgot his red nose and big shoes? The guy is obviously a clown...

Practically, in a situation where everyone acts idiotically, police will take statements from everyone, arrest everyone and then let the prosecuting attorney sort it all out. They have better things to do then mess around with these bozos.

Legally, if you are assaulted, you can respond with "reasonable force". If you respond with "unreasonable force", then you can be charged with assault as well. For example, if someone slaps you, you can't take a baseball bat and beat the crap out of him. Any time a guy hits a girl, the guy will be charged.

Jun 18, 2010
We were at a tournament over the weekend, and in between games we heard a commotion on the field next to us where a father was being asked to leave by the tournament director (TD) for repeated arguing with the PU. He started shouting loud enough for all to hear, that he would be contacting the local news paper to "report" the incident with his side of the story. Calmly the TD continued to ask him to gather his things and leave, at which point his wife joins in shouting at the TD. The TD says if they do not leave, the police will be called. They continued shouting all the way out the exit with their young child in tow. Two of our players looked at me and said if that were their father they would have died of embarrassment.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors