Fair Price for New LXT Plus w/o warranty?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 3, 2012
I've received my warranty replacement but we've moved up in size and cannot use this bat.

What is a fair price to sell a new in the wrapper LXT Plus 32/22 without a warranty?

Thanks!!

Nov 3, 2012
Thanks - I did not know how much the lack of warranty should affect the price. It will represent a great deal for someone and I wanted to be fair to both of us.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You really didn't think no warranty effected price that much? Really?

I usually price a New NR bat about half of retail. $175 is fair for a New in wrapper NR LXT. Sometimes you can get more if the bat is just released
but the 2016 LS bats have been out for a while now.

Again, you don't know if the buyer is really informed about NR prices so maybe you could get a few dollar more on them.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
Our organization just bought 2016 LXT's and Xenos with a pretty decent discount. Honestly though it was probably no better than Core can do.

I'd rather not post the price we paid, but I personally would not pay more than a hundo for a new in wrapper LXT with no warranty.

I'll add that most used bats I see advertised are priced way too high. I just sold a very nice used Mako for $140. It has a warranty until March. I saw a niw LXT advertised locally for 300 and she did not have a receipt. Uh.....no......