exposure canmp suggestions in sec/big ten country?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2013
My DD and I have tossed about the idea of heading southeast to a camp to get some exposure and see what it is like in sec country. The only problem is we are west coasters without a clue of which camps are good to go to that will be attended by the better schools down south. She is a 2018 and her team has qualified PGF nationals and ASA nationals along with being in the independence day tourney and being selected to the power pool so we feel we are getting lots of looks by schools out west and those who travel out here, The thing is we just feel there is a whole half the country that we would like to check out so any suggestions on good D1/D2 level camps anywhere in SEC/BIG 10 country would be greatly appreciated. we would be available after PGF nationals. We could go the usual route, study specific schools and attend camps but was hoping we could find a camp that would be attended by a larger group of coaches.
Thanks in advance.
Mods If you want to move this to another topic board please feel free.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
The best showcase in the Southeast is the Atlanta Legacy in July. The fall OnDeck jamboree in Atlanta is well attended by SEC, ACC and B1G schools. Watkinsville and Champions showcases are that weekend so you could try to find a team to pickup with and play.

Jun 12, 2015
The best showcase in the Southeast is the Atlanta Legacy in July. The fall OnDeck jamboree in Atlanta is well attended by SEC, ACC and B1G schools. Watkinsville and Champions showcases are that weekend so you could try to find a team to pickup with and play.
Our organization is one of the organizers for the Atlanta Legacy. We'll be there this year in the 10U futures. Whattya think, might my 9 year old get verballed? ;)

In all seriousness though, I'm really looking forward to it. Just to see what's ahead in a few years.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2014
Georgia

These plus the Scenic city showcase camp is well attended by SEC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles