Ernie Parkers Pitching Seminar Western KY U

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
DFW
This past September EP held a pitching mechanics Seminar at Western Ky U. Was wondering if anyone on here attended and if it was a good event. I was planning on attending but due to health reasons I had to pass.

I did talk to Ernie and he said he is planning on holding another one in the future possibly at ND in Indiana. I asked him if they did video of the Seminar and he stated they did not. That would have been something worth watching IMO. He invited a large number of coaches and instructors to attend.

I dont know if the turnout was good or not.

Dana.

Dana,

The turnout was ok but it wasn't heavily advertised. Ernie and I did the clinic. Alot of information was presented on safety, mechanics, and pitch development. The Notre Dame clinic should be bigger. It will be for players, coaches, pitching instructors, and parents. The clinics are demo style so myself or one of my students will demonstrate drills, mechanics, pitches, etc. I did all of the demonstrations at WKU. I believe Ernie is planning on having sessions where he and I will evaluate the pitchers that attend. Ernie also does a brief instructor certification session. I will keep everybody updated on dates and location of clinics. If anybody wants us to do a clinic near you, feel free to email me at dkgbbrown@charter.net I will also do clinics solo. Hope this helps!

Darrick Brown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish