End loaded bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 13, 2022
My daughter is 13 and plays Travel and rec. She is currently using a RXT 33/23. We have been told that we may want to look into getting her a slightly end loaded or end loaded bat. We do not have a problem doing that but where the problem lies is finding one that is end loaded. You look at one site and it says it is a balanced bat but on another site the same bat is end loaded. Open to any suggestions but do not want a ghost of any kind. Rawlings Mantra, and the LXT she has swung and likes thank you for your help

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
LXT isn't much different than the RXT TBH. Only Louisville in my opinion thats a true end load is the PXT. It's REALLY end loaded. My daughter tried it and said it felt so much heavier than her RXT. My daughter prefers her RXT over anything she's swung......they just don't last long for her. But that's not much different than any other bat these days. LOL

And I'm not saying get a PXT but you can get them cheap!! I found one before brand new for $139! Cheap enough to try the "end load" out.....good luck finding one though.

Jan 24, 2020
DD swings a 2018 PXT and says anything else feels like she's swinging a broom handle. The key to an end loaded bat is getting that end around when making contact. If your DD is already swinging hard and is getting the bat head around then end loaded is good, if not it may be frustrating at first (Until she gets around on one and sees it go)

May 19, 2017
DD loves her Anderson Rockettech. Also very end loaded. Just picked up the 2022 version. I tried to talk her into trying the Anderson Carbon but she loves the end loaded bats. She just broke a 2020 Rocket tech so we were looking for a replacement.

Sent from my KFTRPWI using Tapatalk

Apr 8, 2019
DD swings a 2018 PXT and says anything else feels like she's swinging a broom handle. The key to an end loaded bat is getting that end around when making contact. If your DD is already swinging hard and is getting the bat head around then end loaded is good, if not it may be frustrating at first (Until she gets around on one and sees it go)
You were able to keep a PXT in one piece for that long!? Ours didn't make it past four months.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
DD loves her Anderson Rockettech. Also very end loaded. Just picked up the 2022 version. I tried to talk her into trying the Anderson Carbon but she loves the end loaded bats. She just broke a 2020 Rocket tech so we were looking for a replacement.

I try to convince people to use the Rocketech all the time, but they have a stigma against an aluminum bat. If you're strong enough to swing the Anderson, I'll put it against any bat on the market, and it's a lot less expensive.

Oct 4, 2018

I have one for sale. 33 drop 10.

Jan 24, 2020
You were able to keep a PXT in one piece for that long!? Ours didn't make it past four months.
The 2018s seemed to be much more durable than the 2019s, and she's hit thousands of balls with it including some (lots) off the handle and end but it has held up really well. she liked it so much I found a longer/heavier one new in 2020 a a steep discount and she has been using that one for a while as well (depends on how strong she is feeling and the speed of the pitcher).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi