Ejection Threshhold and Rules

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
They already have cars that drive themsleves and you to your destination. They have a laser system that will tell NFL umpires if its truly a first down without bringing the chains out. I'm sure that one's in development, if not ready to market with all of this advanced technology coming out so quickly.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Sorry, I havent been on the last couple of days. I've been feeling under the weather because of allergies. I have just gotten to feeling somewhat better today. But I wanted to thank you guys for responding to my post. I had a double header today and had that same ump doing our game today. I apologized to him for questioning him the way I did when I just wanted to be able to help the pitcher. Thankfully were now on good terms and was even the plate ump for our second game.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Sorry, I havent been on the last couple of days. I've been feeling under the weather because of allergies. I have just gotten to feeling somewhat better today. But I wanted to thank you guys for responding to my post. I had a double header today and had that same ump doing our game today. I apologized to him for questioning him the way I did when I just wanted to be able to help the pitcher. Thankfully were now on good terms and was even the plate ump for our second game.

Smart girl! Good job! I think you have a bright future as a catcher.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Had a great interaction with an umpire during a game.... We are on defense, a close play at 2B, runner called safe (she was but it was really close), so I call time and go out to talk to the umpire.....

Umpire: "Coach, she beat the throw"
ME: "I know, but I have to make it look good for my girls"
Umpire: "I can toss you if you like"
ME: No, I don't think we need to that far. Can I just kick some dirt on your shoes?"

The umpire had to turn around and start walking toward the outfield, I could tell he was laughing...

Hey, we got the next close call... so all was good lol

Oct 25, 2015
Kansas City
I guess if you wanted to automate the game you could RF ID the ball, transmitters in each glove, and pressure transducers on the bases. With a few cognext cameras it would take a lot away from the umps. Only problem is lag time on the data. I would hate to see that happen it would take away from the game I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas Red