Eazy Riseball trainer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Please explain this in detail.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

1) buy a whiffle ball
2) wrap electrical tape around the middle of said whiffle ball to read the spin of the ball
3) throw said whiffle ball with various spin combinations and amaze your friends and befuddle batters
4) become frustrated when you cannot get a real softball to "break" as much as the whiffle ball

whiffle ball cropped.jpg

Jun 15, 2016
Gotcha. Thanks. if your ever down in South MS let me know and I'll buy you that adult beverage.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I think I would be more inclined to raise the seams on regular 12" ball... maybe with elec. glue gun & sticks... ???? If you could get the seams up 1/4" - 3/8th" and it would stay on for about a month... which way would you throw the "rise" 2 seam or 4 seam ??? :cool:

Jun 19, 2013
But if it makes a jump up right before the plate it might be worth the investment.

(sorry one for the old timers on the site)

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I think I would be more inclined to raise the seams on regular 12" ball... maybe with elec. glue gun & sticks... ???? If you could get the seams up 1/4" - 3/8th" and it would stay on for about a month... which way would you throw the "rise" 2 seam or 4 seam ??? :cool:

I'm with you Riseball.... I'm interested in the gadget for 9-10yr olds. An 11" ball don't cut like a 12"... I'm in the pre 50mph, handle a 12" a lot early, understanding movement early group. I believe in getting them on the road to the rise, as early as possible... JMHO :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish