Easton SRV5B

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 3, 2012
I have a NIW Easton SRV5B 32/23. I'd like to sell this bat but am not sure if it has any great value to go to the trouble to try to sell it on another website. But if it is a sought after vintage bat, then I was hoping someone here would alert me so I don't sell it for too little. It has an old USSSA stamp so ineligible for those tournaments but I'm not sure if it's legal for other tournaments or high school games. Thanks for any advice.

Oct 10, 2011
bat

Great bat but probably 75-100. It's too much bat for a lot of girls. There is a new 33/24 in a store here for 100.00. Ours weighed about 2 ounces over listed weight.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Only USSSA has a bat stamp rule that would make it illegal to use in their tournaments, but ASA and PONY use the ASA bat certifications to determine whether the bat is legal to use. In PA, the HS association (PIAA) requires the ASA 2004 bat stamp. I think you could probably get $100-$150 for it. It's a one-piece bat and is pretty durable. Look on some websites to see what comparable bats are going for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan