Easton SRV4B

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 21, 2015
Anyone have any thoughts on this bat? I just picked up a new 30/20 as a team bat for our 10U team. It was only $80 so figured it was worth a shot.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
We have 2, they probably aren't broken in enough, but took them along when goofing around once this summer. They were the least distance for me out of the 5 bats we took. Like I said though, they probably would open up if they got hit more. They just sit in the basement collecting dust here. (If anyone has a desire for 33/23 srv4bs)

As a team bat, getting a ton of hits on it, it will probably be pretty good

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
Wish I would have known that RHC. I got a 33/23 and have put about 400 hits on it with Thunder ZN Homerun Derby balls. It's now about the same as our FX1 33-9 that DD cracked (over 3000 hits) and her 33/23 Mako that's around 500 hits. It's behind her 1000+ Mako by about 10-15 feet.
I can feel a huge difference from when I bought it.
Everyone says to put a lot of "hard" adult hits on it to loosen it up. I was told to put 1000+ on it and I'm in 220ish range:(

Last edited:

moe

Aug 14, 2013
Ours has over 1k hits on it, winter bat now. Keeps getting better. Comparable to the Freak black and 14 LXT.

They are very, very good bats. They need some serious daddy swings to start opening up, but once they do .... look out. Pound the crap out of it yourself, let all the coaches hit with it and let all the girls use it, too!

My DD has one with well over 3,000 hits on it (we stopped counting long ago) so it may even be 4,000 or more. It is a certified rocket-launcher and is still getting better. She has another with only about 1,000 hits on it and it is just starting to show signs of catching up to her first one. She has outgrown them (32/22), though.