Easton Ghost Advanced Gold

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 31, 2021
It is a paint job....period. Even Easton's site states it and everybody I have talked to. I was warned
a paint job was coming from my Easton sales rep. Sis did the same thing
with the stars and stripes...claim it was some updated bat. Nice way to try and get 50 bucks
more...because just saying its an exclusive wont get people to pay the extra 50. SIS does it
in slowpitch 50 times a year, exclusives like crazy.

Again, same question I said on the other thread. Do you think Easton put hundreds of thousands
of dollars into a new bat, to only sell 2000 to certain stores...OR does this sound more sensible. Repaint
a bat after its been out for over a year to get a quick jump sales jump early this year.

And the new ADV will be out in January

That makes perfect sense and I appreciate your response.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
That makes perfect sense and I appreciate your response.

From Core, it's not just a "response". Core has been an Easton dealer for a long time, and has info that most of us don't have access to.

As for for the Ghost Advanced "Gold" I told my DD I would get her current GA halfway there by changing the color of the finishing tape on the grip...but it would cost her $25 🤣

Dec 8, 2021
No more durable than any other ghost. Daughter broke 2 from July to November this year. Used only in games. First one cracked after first tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse