Easton FX2

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Just found a deal I couldn't pass up. Bough the one piece -9 fx2 last night and I'm hoping it was a good buy. Anyone have any experience with this bat yet? Pop, balance, durability etc...

Jan 24, 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
No opinions from anyone?

DH is looking at this one for DD. She has the Easton CV2 and loves it but that doesn't have the new USSSA stamp for next year. The CV2 is aluminum, so I can't wait to see what she can do with a full composite.

The FX2 looks good on paper...moderate price, end loaded, full composite.

They are great bats. A bit heavy, perhaps, but great pop, seemingly good durability and are just about as good as anything else on the market.

I really wish they offered it in a drop -10, though, as the -9 with the end load can be a bit heavy for all but the strongest and most technically sound girls.

It also seems that the bat-buying public wasn't quite ready to receive anything from Easton that wasn't called "Stealth" or "Synergy" and the resulting sales of the FX and FS series lends credence to that premise.

Oct 10, 2011
Fx2

A good friend of ours has one and loves it. Needs some good break in time....help your dd break it in. this girl had one of the highest batting averages in our area for HS, was all county team and just made a very good gold team at 15. The reviews seem great on the sites I looked at. As I've said before DD Loves her FX2!

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
We went with the FS2 because of the -10 rather than the -9 FX2. Wouldn't you know it, she said it seemed light.

After 150 swings the night before off the tee, she hit a line drive over CF head her 2nd time up to bat with it against a slow middle school pitcher.

Can't wait to see what she can do with a faster pitcher.

Feb 16, 2012
My DD has the FS1 and loves it. She says it feels good in her hands and is easy to swing. It has a lot of pop. She cracked it about 2 months after she got it but we sent it back and she will have her 2014 FS1 today. It took them less than two weeks to get it back to me. They were out of stock on the 2013's and the 2014's weren't in yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01