Dumbest Thing a Parent Ever Said!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
Chinamigarden,

Don't let the two "Know it alls" get you down. They seem to enjoy ripping people and if they keep it up the two of them will be here alone ripping each other.

Watched a fishing forum die that way. 5-6 guys spent all their time ripping on the others and soon they were all alone.

Oct 25, 2009
Chinamigarden,

Don't let the two "Know it alls" get you down. They seem to enjoy ripping people and if they keep it up the two of them will be here alone ripping each other.

Watched a fishing forum die that way. 5-6 guys spent all their time ripping on the others and soon they were all alone.

Who are the two "Know it alls"?

Apr 25, 2010
I forgot about the parent who said ”I don't care if you teach my daughter how to hit, run, field, or throw. I want you to teach her how to act.” This little gem came from the dad who was stone drunk and bragging about menage a trois while in attendance at am organizational fundraiser.

Dec 8, 2009
When DD played 10u travel they had a pitcher and an outfielder that were injured! The coach told them that since they were unable to participate they did not have to come to team practices, which they didn't. The pitcher was out for about a month so in the mean time the coach had a set of twins pick up who were without a team and could not commit due to some family issues. These girls got a ride from a friend, came to practice the entire time the injured players were out and were all around good players.The pitcher came back to play a scheduled tournament out of the blue, coach say's you can play but it will be limited due to her injury. The returning pitcher sat 2 innings during the first pool game. After pool game pitchers dad say's to coach " I don't know what you promised these pick up players but my daughter is not going to sit the bench while they play".
Sorry so long, tough to explain otherwise.
1999coach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez