Dugout options?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
check out local building contractors and supply companies, they might be willing to discount or even donate labor / materials for their name on the dugouts. I gotta imagine it could not take more than a couple of days for them to assemble two cinder block / wood frame / chainlink dugouts ) I would do cinderblock kneewall in front, half wall on sides/rear, rest wood frame, prefab metal panel roof. Maybe checkout companies who do the metal garages etc.

For painting again see if any local suppliers will donate paint, have team and/or boosters have a painting party. maybe allow all those involved to autograph the dugouts in paint.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
check out local building contractors and supply companies, they might be willing to discount or even donate labor / materials for their name on the dugouts. I gotta imagine it could not take more than a couple of days for them to assemble two cinder block / wood frame / chainlink dugouts ) I would do cinderblock kneewall in front, half wall on sides/rear, rest wood frame, prefab metal panel roof. Maybe checkout companies who do the metal garages etc.

For painting again see if any local suppliers will donate paint, have team and/or boosters have a painting party. maybe allow all those involved to autograph the dugouts in paint.

Definitely agree with this. I bet if you offered a contractor advertising in all your programs and in other places on the field in exchange for a break in cost, youd find a couple suitors.