Don Morton full Horween RV23 for sale.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Last bump....$225.00 shipped.

No conditioner or chemicals used, haven't hit it with a mallet or my dumbbell, I did re-lace the wrist closure to the smaller setting, and I have hand shaped and rolled it around on the carpet floor while watching TV, but just a little. This Horween glove really isn't all that stiff, comparatively speaking!

I did throw with Anna with this glove one time, around 10 balls caught just to see which I liked better with this glove, TIP or traditional.....TIP won out, I think this glove was made for TIP!

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2020
Just recently got that serrated Pacific Salt, it’s a ton of pocket chainsaw that weighs virtually nothing!

Yeah I’m gonna move this one to help fund one of the new SBF Horween exclusives when they’re released.
I got the Dragonfly you recommended as lefty friendly. Don't know how I'd gotten by so long without it!

Sep 8, 2015
Well.....had a guy here in town tell me he wanted it, but that's the last I've heard from him?
well let me know. I came across the post Wed night riding out the storm. Should of pulled the trigger then, but still wasn’t sure if I was gonna be under water or not. If your local guy doesn’t respond, I’m ready.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
well let me know. I came across the post Wed night riding out the storm. Should of pulled the trigger then, but still wasn’t sure if I was gonna be under water or not. If your local guy doesn’t respond, I’m ready.
I'll try to find out something this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee