Dom video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
We had intention of having Dominique guest playing this past month while her team was off. But with my sister in law being diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer, we decided to have her work on getting stronger and faster instead. She is staying with us since she don't drive and has three young boys. My house has been pretty chaotic since I am not used to being around loud and busy boys who are just being, boys. The youngest is ADHD and is not on medicine this summer...so he is a little ball of energy who is into everything. Dominique has never been around this much noise, so when not at the field or working out, she hibernates in her room. She did get to attend her first college camp, which she was excited about....anyway, enough of my rambling and here is the updated video of her throwing a drop ball...of course, I welcome any input.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C8pxjZVh8s4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
No expertise in pitching, but sending you strength, compassion, and serenity as you help take care of your SIL and her boys. You are giving you DD such a powerful lesson that she will carry with her all of her days. Peace be with you.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
No expertise in pitching, but sending you strength, compassion, and serenity as you help take care of your SIL and her boys. You are giving you DD such a powerful lesson that she will carry with her all of her days. Peace be with you.

Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate this. Most of the time my husband takes the boys with them to the field, sometimes I go, depending on how my SIL is feeling. They are enjoying spending time with their uncle. Plus, they enjoy chasing balls and playing catch...it helps keep them busy and allows them to just be kids without having to worry about mom...at least for that 1-2 hours. The youngest is 8 and he tries to copy my daughter pitching movement...he looks pretty cute doing so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas Red