Does anyone do an analysis of softball bats with actual data?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Back then 8 out of 10 bats leaning against the fence in a dugout was a Xeno, maybe 9. We were always in that group of 1 or 2.
They are still very popular with college players at LS schools. In my own non-scientific review, I saw more Xeno bats in use than the LXT or Meta X. If I had to rank them, I would say 1) Xeno, 2) LXT, and 3) Meta X.

Oct 4, 2018
They are still very popular with college players at LS schools. In my own non-scientific review, I saw more Xeno bats in use than the LXT or Meta X. If I had to rank them, I would say 1) Xeno, 2) LXT, and 3) Meta X.

Agreed. If forced to use LS, it'll be seen a lot. But honestly, every game my DD plays I notice the other teams' bats. Not a single Xeno. Mostly Ghost, next most is LXT.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Agreed. If forced to use LS, it'll be seen a lot. But honestly, every game my DD plays I notice the other teams' bats. Not a single Xeno. Mostly Ghost, next most is LXT.
I am finding a more diverse group of bats this summer than in previous years. Many girls I know who are committed have switched to their college brands to get used to them. Many former Ghost users are using other bats since they can't use them anymore in college. My daughter's teammate is using a Mantra, her good friend is using the Whisper and two more are using the Xeno or LXT.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA