DFP Hitting Guru Clinic???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I generally go with a variety. After hitting in the cages, I drive into the garage and one of the first things I do is check out what my wife has on the shelves ... then select one and enjoy.

I like my beers garage temperature. Back East I enjoyed them at cellar temperature. Never really was into 36F beer.

Depending on the season I prefer a particular style of beer. Stout, Porter, IPA ... . About a month ago a hitter's parents gave me a six-pac of a beer I hadn't tried before ... it was pretty good ... Shake ... a chocolate porter.

Heck, I even enjoy Sam Adams Lager.

Not a fan of pilsners and never could bring myself to drink a "light" pilsner ... pilsners to me are already overly light.

But that's me ... and I'm fine if others feel the need to quaf a pilsner light at 36F ... just not for me.

I hope you're not judging all pilsners by the mega-brewed variety (Bud, Miller, etc.). In your neck of the woods, the Hopworks Pilsner is a right fine brew....although I prefer their IPA.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I would like to sign DD up for this but she needs a boat to aim at.

Is there going to be a boat in the basement?

No boat. Sorry! We could maybe put up an image of a boat if you have one. BTW, I am not old enough to drink so you will have to BYOB if it is stronger than Sweet Tea. I don't even have soda in the house. Man I'm boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi