DeMarini Vendetta Bat ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 2, 2013
I'm looking to buy a 2011 DeMarini 2011 Vendetta c6 Fastpitch Softball Bat 31" (-12) 19 oz.
one of the girls on my Fall Ball team has one and WOW! that baby is a bat for sure, if their is one available post please, Thanks Grady

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I have never seen a Vendetta perform well enough to say wow. I bought one for my 10U dd last year, its just OK...but I certainly wouldn't recommend it to any one.

Axe

Jul 7, 2011
Atlanta
Isn't the 2011 Vendetta the red and black one that rountinely snapped in half? Might be hard to find one, most of them are broken.

Jan 25, 2011
I have never seen a Vendetta perform well enough to say wow. I bought one for my 10U dd last year, its just OK...but I certainly wouldn't recommend it to any one.

I have seen a few that have broke, kind of lower quality bat from DeMarini comparable to all of LS bats;)

Jun 1, 2013
I think he wants the orange and white one. They do perform well as far as I am concerned. I have seen multiple teams that have more than one of these bats and dd has one. I have no complaints, it has been a good bat for her. I do not like the weld seam on the handle, it looks weak but it hasn't failed after a 100+ games.

They are fine. Not anywhere on the level of a CF5 or CF6, but nice for a younger girl just making the jump to composite bats.

If you can afford it, the CF5 or CF6 in drop -11 is a great bat for younger girls. It will definitely make you say, "Wow!" when DD gets ahold of one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole