Demarini CF6 32/22 for sale

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 28, 2013
Hello all, I have a like new Demarini CF6 for sale. It's a 32/22 and I bought it for my daughter mid December of last year. It's only been used for batting practice and I have the receipt as well - has nearly the full warranty left. I'm asking 180$ for it and I'll ship it to wherever for free. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or would like some pics.

Thanks!

Scott

Aug 28, 2013
Too high, too low? I'm easy to work with and if someone needs a good bat I'm willing to make a deal as it's only going to stay in the basement. DD is a big Worth fan and has decided she only wants to swing those so this one isn't going to see much/any action other than staring at the corner :)

Aug 28, 2013
This bat is now sold to a gentleman in the great state of NC, pending a PayPal payment. If it falls through I'll go down the list. Thanks all for the interest.

Scott

Aug 28, 2013
Agreed, great bat! DD still swings the CF5 as her full time bp bat and this one IMO seems to have more pop, I'm sure it will only get better once it loosens up.

Jan 3, 2014
Mine swings this too. She loves it. Don't be discouraged if it's not "hot right out of the wrapper" like they say. It'll warm up, just put a couple hundred good swings on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32