Dealing with CoreSoftball20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2013
Just wanted to say "Thank You" to Coresoftball!. DD just received her new CF8 (-9) 33/24. I normally use justbats.com but Coresoftball was much cheaper for the exact same bat and great service. I know who I will use in the future when ordering new bats :)

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
Still waiting on a CF8 -10 33/23. Core, tell your supplier to light a fire under it. My DD is starting to sound like a broken record. "Your bat guy get back to you about my new bat?"

Oct 10, 2011
Just wanted to say "Thank You" to Coresoftball!. DD just received her new CF8 (-9) 33/24. I normally use justbats.com but Coresoftball was much cheaper for the exact same bat and great service. I know who I will use in the future when ordering new bats :)

Let us know how she likes it.

Sep 18, 2011
I feel dirty. I usually purchase thru Core but I saw a Worth 2Legit on ebay and took a chance. Sorry, Core. It was just a one time deal and it didn't mean a thing. I thought of you the whole time. I promise.

Jan 3, 2014
Not sure why I never thought of Todd for baseball bats.... I've bought several through ebay in the last year. I get DD her bats from him. Now I feel like I've been cheating on him. DS will need a new BBCOR soon. I know where I'm going.

I've given a couple folks his cell number and said, "Text Todd for the best deal on new bats." I get the same, "Are you sure?" response. Not sure if any of them followed through though.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Still waiting on a CF8 -10 33/23. Core, tell your supplier to light a fire under it. My DD is starting to sound like a broken record. "Your bat guy get back to you about my new bat?"

text me tomorrow 610-417-0448

I try to save Pm's but the inbox here only holds like 5 messages before it gets full and I end up deleting them. Sometimes
I end up deleting one or two I don't want to.

It also could be that I am a little less than computer savy and don't know how to use it correctly...haha

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I feel dirty. I usually purchase thru Core but I saw a Worth 2Legit on ebay and took a chance. Sorry, Core. It was just a one time deal and it didn't mean a thing. I thought of you the whole time. I promise.

Its ok I wont hold it against you :)

I might have used that line once in my life as well...haha

May 24, 2014
i want to thank coresoftball for excellent service and price

i texted core on monday wanting to get a new cf9 for my daughter as a backup before LL regionals this fri and 48 hours later i have bat in hand

anyone who isnt buying from core is nuts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad