DD wants to build up the seniors!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2019
The young ladies who are seniors this coming school year for my DD's high school team are really stepping it up! They have already hosted several team building events for all of the team and have many more planned before the season starts (Spring 2020!). The seniors last year were not very supportive and it showed toward the end of the year. I would like to gift these four young ladies things that could be meaningful leading into the season but I have absolutely no idea what to gift them!! Any of you have older DD"s with some ideas?

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
One fun thing you can allow them to do (with some supervision) is to allow the seniors to choose "Walk Up" music for the freshman. Sort of a good-natured "hazing" ritual. Nothing mean or inappropriate, but funny stuff like the "My Little Pony" theme song or something that emphasizes them being "babies" on the team. Our seniors love doing that and it's now a tradition.

May 6, 2015
on DDs 10u team at nationals, older DD did walk up music for all the girls, but they picked, one picked "pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows" (dont google it, you will never be able to unhear it). another picked dirty deeds by ACDC, talk about contrast

Jul 3, 2019
on DDs 10u team at nationals, older DD did walk up music for all the girls, but they picked, one picked "pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows" (dont google it, you will never be able to unhear it). another picked dirty deeds by ACDC, talk about contrast
One fun thing you can allow them to do (with some supervision) is to allow the seniors to choose "Walk Up" music for the freshman. Sort of a good-natured "hazing" ritual. Nothing mean or inappropriate, but funny stuff like the "My Little Pony" theme song or something that emphasizes them being "babies" on the team. Our seniors love doing that and it's now a tradition.
Such a fun idea!! Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06