DD#2 swing .....what do you think?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
WOW!!!.... Please don't tell me she is just 11...If so, my DD will kill me...:( Your already killing me with the hair not being in ponytail.... lol Bet a ponytail would hit the eyes... :{))

1a.gif
2.gif

Tell this one (DD2) that PC=pictures/communicate.... Putting them side by side is not only cool, but because I think this pic is going to help lots more player's...righty's too..."OpenSource"...W you had way less shake on this shot. If you watch the balls closely.... I moved the lefty one with the shot. I enhanced the righty, but just left you can see it move. Far less than than (DD1's) and at the end you can see the middle move... you gotta hold the V...lollol..Did you get a stick for the phone??? And thx for shooting with such great color, & rez. That helps get the color Nazi off my back... your making everyone's .gif's look better,whether they like it or not... Now I'll have too hear it from the too Cool Cop...:{((

PS: I have to wait on a PM....so I can parrot it as my comment on "the Swing" lol But I will say, Finish w/
Muscle n Mouth... :{)) She's alot closer... she's just gotta let it go

PSS: If you can get them in landscape... I would have room to put a door that opens, in the middle... on the Frame needed...with (someone) stepping out and making the correction.... Some day, it will be my DD that comes out the door....:cool: wish they would change the glasses color on this icon to rose... really DD can "hold the pose" ONE of BB's (or anyone's) frames at a time.... so tell the girls, I'm going to introduce them to "SydtheKid" She's on vacation this week @ the beach.... trying to make up for the lost summer, with her real friends....

PSS: I'm working on getting this concept coded... so when you right click > save image as...you get full effect...Wallpaper Size :{)) DD has a friend, that writes scripts .scm that workz in GIMP (scary a young Chap)... all I had to do is figure out is how to get her in the picture... ??? :{)))))))

Sydney... if your keeping up on your Fastpitch and see this.... refer to Dads playlist #3 "That's my Job" Conway Wity... :{))

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2010
Wichita,

I like your DD's swing a lot. I would like to see her front shoulder work down and in on the move out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd