DBSFA-(Drop-Barrel-Swing-Flat-Anonymous) a FFF thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
FFS- is there any way to have a thread in either hitting forum that you will agree to not participate in? I am not asking for much, just a thread here or there that can have a DIFFERENT tone and maybe go to some new places. I think the hitting forums have really suffered because all the threads become the same after a page or two. I do not find that interesting. I wanted to try to create a space here where specific real world examples could be used, real kids and students could be shown etc. I was really stoked with where it was going and I had a nice list of ideas and new approaches to try as a result of other's info so far. I would like to see where this goes without the dampening effect of your presence, so please resist the urge to continue to post in the thread.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2012
FFS- is there any way to have a thread in either hitting forum that you will agree to not participate in? I am not asking for much, just a thread here or there that can have a DIFFERENT tone and maybe go to some new places. I think the hitting forums have really suffered because all the threads become the same after a page or two. I do not find that interesting. I wanted to try to create a space here where specific real world examples could be used, real kids and students could be shown etc. I was really stoked with where it was going and I had a nice list of ideas and new approaches to try as a result of other's info so far. I would like to see where this goes without the dampening effect of your presence, so please resist the urge to continue to post in the thread.

Proboards is free. Set up your own site. You could even register Fiveframefree.com :)

May 3, 2014

I love the fact that you thought a FFF thread could happen! Talk about optimistic!

And btw I had 12 hitters in last night all suffering from DBSF and we talked about doing a car wash for a fundraiser and fixed the problem in 10 mins.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR

JJs, point to a specific post in this thread in which you object to the tone I used.

I can speak to the off-tone of your posts in this thread.

I find it interesting that you complain about what you yourself do. Very peculiar trait.

May 3, 2014
JJs, point to a specific post in this thread in which you object to the tone I used.

I can speak to the off-tone of your posts in this thread.

I find it interesting that you complain about what you yourself do. Very peculiar trait.

The problem is you are dense - he created the thread and asked that you not comment - hoping for some fresh dialogue instead of the same boring crap you post. You don't want to post your hitters and that is absolutely fine but why not just honor a simple request?

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
The problem is you are dense - he created the thread and asked that you not comment - hoping for some fresh dialogue instead of the same boring crap you post. You don't want to post your hitters and that is absolutely fine but why not just honor a simple request?

The content I included added value and supplied content ... unlike the post you just made.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I was pretty clear in my statement FFS- You can dodge the elephant in the room if you want, but I am simply asking that you not participate in this thread. I made it clear from the beginning what my request was. Can you answer the question about why you did not honor this simple request? And whether or not there is any way to have a thread without your involvement? Going back to our last tango, my goal is to find a way for you and I to peacefully coexist on the board. I thought the idea of mutual avoidance was a good one, but that does not seem to be working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207