Daaughters Best game today:)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
My little brag for today. Daughter pitched 3 innings, 11 total batters, 9 struck, 2 on base with hit pitches, in a 1-0 win. Second inning 12 total pitches.

May 18, 2009
It was fun, she had a great time. The best part was her coming back with strikes after hitting the batters. You can't beat U8 for cuteness factor!

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
My little brag for today. Daughter pitched 3 innings, 11 total batters, 9 struck, 2 on base with hit pitches, in a 1-0 win. Second inning 12 total pitches.

Good for her!

Mine had her worst outing of the year and gave up 4 over 5 innings. She was not happy.

May 18, 2009
Great for her! It really is so awesome to see when your DD puts a game together and things go right.

Thanks, I don't know where it came from. Her practices haven't been as good this year as last year but she really focused in. Hope she's able to do the same thing today. Have a feeling we will see the same team at the end of today and we had a hard time hitting off them.

Nov 7, 2010
I'm woth you fishing my DD had her best game ever friday night 6 innings with 11K's. Very proud moment for her.

May 18, 2009
I'm woth you fishing my DD had her best game ever friday night 6 innings with 11K's. Very proud moment for her.

Awesome! Today was the first time my daughters team has won a tournament. My daughter, don't know what got into her, pitched lights out. Todays ump called a tight strike zone, first time my daughter has had to really make an adjustment. She lived on the outside corner all day today. The ball kept breaking perfectly on the corner.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1