Curt Schilling - really????

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Part of the problem was/is Shilling positioned as a field analyst and contributing like he was in the booth.

Someone needs to correct the idiot announcer (Mowins?) that keeps saying Wagner is the only senior in the starting line-up - Lauren Sweet is too. They traveled together for their unofficial visit and agreed on the way back to play together at Michigan.

I had intended to mention this. Thanks!

Jan 25, 2011
I have to say that I feel Curt should know more about softball with his own dd playing. But lets be honest, I'm still shocked on how many TB parents know nothing about the game. I cant believe that their are so many that don't. Some of the things I hear parents say about the game of softball, just floors me.

Dec 7, 2011
I have to say that I feel Curt should know more about softball with his own dd playing. But lets be honest, I'm still shocked on how many TB parents know nothing about the game. I cant believe that their are so many that don't. Some of the things I hear parents say about the game of softball, just floors me.

RIGHT - I scream "foul" on this perception that he did more than catch his DD pitching at home on a holiday one time. There is no way that an invested bucket-dad witnesses his DD in games and does not pick up much more than what was displayed in discussions. ESPECIALLY from somebody who knows the other bat n ball sport......

Mar 11, 2009
If they wanted a MLB guy they should have hired Darren Sutton, he covers PGF nationals and is good in my opinion.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
If they wanted a MLB guy they should have hired Darren Sutton, he covers PGF nationals and is good in my opinion.

Who???????

They are not broadcasting the games for softball wonks on DFP. It is about ratings. Just be happy it is Curt Shilling and not Kim Kardashian and Caitlyn Jenner. :)

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Who???????

They are not broadcasting the games for softball wonks on DFP. It is about ratings. Just be happy it is Curt Shilling and not Kim Kardashian and Caitlyn Jenner. :)

Another classic post and nominee for Post of the Year! Why can't I be this smart?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207