Cues that work when explained

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2009
Kansas City area
We have been discussing Cues that do not work or that work but need explanation. What cues are the most solid, especially would like to hear more about show your back pocket then show your front. Or any other cues that simplify the sequence of the load/coil stretch.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
I like this one when working with young students. "where the elbow was” resting on the top of the back of your hand, “your lead hand will now be”

R

RayR

Get your hands through.....it means to our players not to drop or cast as a first move....

Oct 25, 2009
We have been discussing Cues that do not work or that work but need explanation. What cues are the most solid, especially would like to hear more about show your back pocket then show your front. Or any other cues that simplify the sequence of the load/coil stretch.

This is a cue to promote coiling the hip in and then uncoiling the hip when you swing. A common error is uncoiling as you stride instead of when you swing. You should hold the coil as you stride.

Oct 25, 2009
I like this one when working with young students. "where the elbow was” resting on the top of the back of your hand, “your lead hand will now be”

I know what you mean because I've read other posts on it but if I hadn't I would have no idea what you're saying here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles