critique 8 yo DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 24, 2012
This is my 8 yo pitching for her rec league championship. I know there is a lot of work ahead but we finally got a good pitching coach. Shes only 8 and has 1 more year of 8u after this year. She used to have the hello elbow and all of the other bad habits. Since the switch her speed has increased a lot her coach has been going one by one fixing her bad habits. Right now we are trying to fix her leaping and keeping her weight back.

Jul 14, 2008
Inward on the way up........Forward (show it) at the top.......Plenty of leg drive.......Palm up at 9:00........Head behind the front knee at release......I/R delivery.............

I don't care if she's 12! What more could you ask!!.......

Excellent work........

This is my 8 yo pitching for her rec league championship. I know there is a lot of work ahead but we finally got a good pitching coach. Shes only 8 and has 1 more year of 8u after this year. She used to have the hello elbow and all of the other bad habits. Since the switch her speed has increased a lot her coach has been going one by one fixing her bad habits. Right now we are trying to fix her leaping and keeping her weight back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06