Crazy stuff people teach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Your DD won't find better than NECC. You, on the other hand, outplayed by DW! Ask nicely and they may let you join them.

Are you kidding???? DW leave with the kids for several days? "Honey, as much I as would like to go, somebody will need to let the dog out?"

Dec 29, 2010
cid:8A202EE4-6271-479A-902F-CC8505468897/top%2520ten%2520reasons%2520i%2520play%2520softball.jpg

This is what it's about, for our dd's

ConorMacleod

Practice Like You Play
Jul 30, 2012
Somebody here mentioned, and I agree, that not everybody learns the same way, nor is one way always the "right" way. If anything on this website, there is a little too much "my way or the highway" attitude. While I agree things like NECC are the foundation a person should have, our DD's are not robots and they all can't do the same things as everybody else. There are many different successful types of styles for catching, hitting, and even pitching (gasp!). So, when I'm here I take almost every post with at least a little grain of salt, and then give it a try. We take what we like, or what works for DD, and chuck the rest. I actually like seeing different styles. What if your DD was only taught one way of doing something, but she just wasn't getting it? Should she give up, or maybe seek out another way to get the job done?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Somebody here mentioned, and I agree, that not everybody learns the same way, nor is one way always the "right" way. If anything on this website, there is a little too much "my way or the highway" attitude. While I agree things like NECC are the foundation a person should have, our DD's are not robots and they all can't do the same things as everybody else. There are many different successful types of styles for catching, hitting, and even pitching (gasp!). So, when I'm here I take almost every post with at least a little grain of salt, and then give it a try. We take what we like, or what works for DD, and chuck the rest. I actually like seeing different styles. What if your DD was only taught one way of doing something, but she just wasn't getting it? Should she give up, or maybe seek out another way to get the job done?

Ironic, you go by Conor Macleod and your post is there CAN be more than one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd