Coresoftball20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 25, 2015
Kansas City
I'm very impressed with this man. His prices are right his service is impeccable. I'm new here and was treated great purchased a great bat for a great price. Thank you DD is killing it with new bat.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I'm very impressed with this man. His prices are right his service is impeccable. I'm new here and was treated great purchased a great bat for a great price. Thank you DD is killing it with new bat.

If we all had a nickel for every time we heard this about Core.....

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Though I haven't got a bat yet, he has been awesome with getting me quote's & info ect...

A couple others I have made purchases from with the same caliber of help & service is Bretman, & Chaz.... !!!

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest

DD has bought two bats from Todd. Yes, we make her buy her own bats - they take way better care of them that way. He gave her a great price, full factory warranty and got them here quickly (which considering she swings a 34/26 is a major accomplishment). I don't see why anyone would buy a bat anywhere else!

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Core must sprinkle some magical dust on the bats that he ships out...'cause DD be killing it. The ball keeps magically flying over the fence!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Core must sprinkle some magical dust on the bats that he ships out...'cause DD be killing it. The ball keeps magically flying over the fence!

I'm with on the magic dust theory - even if Core denies it. I recently got a CF8 from Core for one of DD's teammates. Second AB...HR!!! First AB was a walk. I'm pretty sure the ball was afraid of getting near the bat.