Congrats Hillhouse

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2009
Bills team, NY gremlins, won the national championship yesterday. From what I read they came through the losers bracket to win four games including beating the undefeated team twice to capture the title. Congrats Bill!!

Jan 25, 2011
Bills team, NY gremlins, won the national championship yesterday. From what I read they came through the losers bracket to win four games including beating the undefeated team twice to capture the title. Congrats Bill!!
Cool, they will be playing in Erie,Pa. this weekend.

Aug 21, 2008
Thanks to everyone for the messages. It was a pretty amazing finish, that's for sure.

Stan, I never got the impression you didn't like me. How could ANYONE not like me? :)

Thank you for the compliment. The methods I teach are not anything I invented or created. I don't think I've reinvented the wheel or doing anything that others haven't been doing before me. Far from it. It may just seem that way because of what the masses are being taught and I am lucky enough to have some national name recognition to dispute those teachings. But anyway, I'll spare you my soapbox speech. Thanks again.

Bill

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Thank you for the compliment. The methods I teach are not anything I invented or created. I don't think I've reinvented the wheel or doing anything that others haven't been doing before me.

Congratz on the win!!! And more importantly for proving these methods relevant in 2012...

Jun 13, 2009
As our lessons are on hiatus again, I want to wish Bill good luck this week at his team's World Championship. They are going into the tournament ranked #1 in the world. He told me in an email that we can follow the tournament at a men's fastpitch site called <www dot alsfastball dot com>. His team is the NY Gremlins.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors