Completely insolent t-baller - should coach suspend her?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2010
Oklahoma
This sounds like the clone of a little boy on my son's t-ball team. Oh and this darling also cusses the kids out in the dug out. Boy wants to quit and has repeatedly told the coach the same. I haven't seen much discipline from mom. I just hope he doesn't come back next season. I hate seeing my son get hit by a team mate.

May 18, 2009
We have one on our league 8u team. Of coarse my daughter gravitates to her because they go to school together. It's hard to get the young girls warmed up before games because they are worried what this other girl is doing and want her to be a part of the team. Two or three girls are always trying to drag her back to the field. I tell my DD to stop and come warm up. At some point the parent needs to take control not these little 6-8 year old girls.

Mar 13, 2010
To me, this got out of 'letting a child play' when they start becoming violent. Behaviour like that should NOT be tolerated.

I'm another one who has the kid run until they're ready to train. After the third run they're put into time out. The parents are really good at making sure the child in trouble stays seated and not doing anything.

A child who hit or kicked another child? Would be sent home. They are no longer required to be at training.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish