Colorado-TCS and IDT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I just got back from my annual pilgrimages to Colorado to see my most favorite band Widespread Panic performing 3 shows at Red Rocks. When DD was still in TB, we would go up early so I could attend the shows, then Boulder IDT started that Tuesday, which would be tomorrow. I did see some softballers arriving at the airport this morning as I was leaving. I miss it so much.

Good luck to all and have fun. Weather was perfect when I left.

Jun 8, 2016
I came up early because the in-laws were arriving early. Even though I don’t know who Widespread Panic is, I think you win.

We did take two cars “to make it easier” wink, wink (I think I could figure out how to make it back by myself…)

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I came up early because the in-laws were arriving early. Even though I don’t know who Widespread Panic is, I think you win.

We did take two cars “to make it easier” wink, wink (I think I could figure out how to make it back by myself…)
OK Athletics 14U right? I need to follow some teams to keep me busy from work.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I'm here with my daughter playing in the Sparkler. Team Long Island 16U Premier Supplemental Power Pool. It's my first time here, and I must say the view is beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13