Colorado-TCS and IDT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
I'm here with my daughter playing in the Sparkler. Team Long Island 16U Premier Supplemental Power Pool. It's my first time here, and I must say the view is beautiful.
Are you playing a Batbusters Spingola Martinez at 8AM Wednesday morning?

If so, I'll be the guy with a maroon batbusters cap, black polo, and a canon camera around his neck hanging out near the edge of the back stop to make sure college coaches get a player info sheet and telling them I'm available if they have any questions or want me to grab the coach.

Jan 22, 2011
Oklahoma Athletics 08 Gold. They are in Supp Pool. You can let me know how they do 😂
No guarantees, but I'll bring a water bottle and try to catch at least one of her games. Darn, you guys are playing an hour north of our hotel. I'll try to catch 4PM game Wed unless wife and DD need car.

Jun 8, 2016
No guarantees, but I'll bring a water bottle and try to catch at least one of her games. Darn, you guys are playing an hour north of our hotel. I'll try to catch 4PM game Wed unless wife and DD need car.
I wouldn’t knock yourself out getting there..best part would be getting to meet me but I won’t be there.. 😂

Mar 10, 2020
The show at IDT worth every penny for competition and showcasing.
Sparkler I wouldn't spend a dime to do it. Cost and relevancy need to balance.

Jun 8, 2016
The show at IDT worth every penny for competition and showcasing.
Sparkler I wouldn't spend a dime to do it. Cost and relevancy need to balance.
In 14’s I don’t see a huge difference in competition level between IDT and Sparkler Power or Supp pools. As a matter of fact Power Pool in Sparkler is probably better than IDT. Not sure about 16’s or 18’s. Cannot speak to the showcasing part so I will take your word for it.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Just got in today. I wouldn’t say the weather is perfect; it’s too hot! Being from Seattle anything over 70 is hot.
The next couple days are going to be hotter (but we have some afternoon storms to look forward to). This past weekend I actually turned the heat on at the house (I live just up the mountain about 20 minutes from Red Rocks).

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand