Coach wants DD to change PC?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
You can always tell coach that PC is your wife's cousin and you don't want to cause family problems��

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I will never understand why a coach wants to take their best pitcher and have them pitch like their lesser pitchers. Sounds like at this point it would not only hurt your daughter but hurt the team's chances of winning.

Perhaps for now you can say you don't want to make any changes during the season, for the good of the team, but you'll look into it after the season. Then you can decide what to do depending on whether you stay or move to another team.

I will never understand why a coach wants to take their best pitcher and have them pitch like their lesser pitchers. Sounds like at this point it would not only hurt your daughter but hurt the team's chances of winning.

Perhaps for now you can say you don't want to make any changes during the season, for the good of the team, but you'll look into it after the season. Then you can decide what to do depending on whether you stay or move to another team.

Best advice to not ruffle feather's! That's an awesome response will use! Thanks!

Dec 19, 2012
I'm with YOCOACH. The head coach has no say so over who you pay for your dd's pitching lessons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish