Chest Protector / Heart Guard Question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks for all the great feedback. Looks like EvoShield it will be. One other question .. does your DD only have one, or do you have 2 for tournament weekends and other days with games back to back?

We did have 2, but somehow between the hotel, the drive, the dirty uniforms, and the washing machine one went missing? So we're making it with one right now. But for those out of town 2 day tourneys, 2 is better.

We did have 2, but somehow between the hotel, the drive, the dirty uniforms, and the washing machine one went missing? So we're making it with one right now. But for those out of town 2 day tourneys, 2 is better.

I just saw on their site that you can buy just the shirt, without the pads, for about $15 cheaper. That is probably the way I will go. Thanks again.

May 15, 2014
Atlanta
Any guidance on size? Looks like I am going to have to order online as no one stocks the youth sizes.

10.5yr old average sized girl that would normally wear a YXL under armour type tshirt.

My daughter is 11 and very skinny and she wears the youth medium. She had the youth small but we moved her up a size last summer. You could go with youth large but you want these to fit really tight so the shield doesn't shift.

Dec 28, 2016
I can't find a dealer that has a youth small. And EvoSheild has not replied to my question. Any ideas where to find a youth small?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12